Welcome To GEM Engineering Co Ltd
M/s GEM Engineering Co Ltd is located at Nakasero Hill Road Plot 2DE and was registered as a Limited company on 18th January, 2007. The Company prides itself of having totally committed personnel that comprise of 7 Engineers and support staff.
The Company computerizes all its work load using the latest software packages like AUTOCAD (computer aided design of services) and has plotting facilities. This emphasizes quality and on-time delivery of project documentation.
To provide engineering consultancy services reliably, efficiently and effectively with professionalism.
To become the preferred Engineering Consultancy firm internationally.
We can execute complex kitchen remodelling projects that suit …
We offer quality tiling and painting solutions for interior and …
Why Choose Us
WE ARE PASSIONATE
We have a proven record of accomplishment and are a reputable company in the east Africa. We ensure that all projects are done with utmost professionalism using quality materials while offering clients the support and accessibility.
HONEST AND DEPENDABLE
For us, honesty is the only policy and we strive to complete all projects with integrity, not just with our clients, but also our suppliers and contractors. With thousands of successful projects under our belt,
- Sanitation and Water Supply Services
- Water Storage Designs
- Water Harvesting
- Air Compressors and Compressed Air Services
- Air Conditioning and Mechanical Ventilation Services
- Boiler Plants and Auxiliaries
- Cold Rooms
- Solar Water Heating
- Fire Fighting Systems
- Swimming Pools Designs and Systems
- Fountains and Water Falls
- Lifts and Motor Drives
- Electrical Lighting and Power installation
- Consumer Substations
- Underground and Overhead Electrical Distribution Services
- Factory inspection for Safety and Adherence to Design Parameter
- Fire Detection and Alarm Systems
- Emergency Lighting
- Lightning Protection Services
- Street Lighting
- Information and Communication Technology Systems
- Earthing Systems and Protection
- Rural Electrification
- Renewable Energies (solar etc)
- Public Address Systems
- Closed Circuit Surveillance and Access Control Systems
- Intrusion Detection and Security Alarm Systems